Circulation of trains
Alhambra ISS publishes rail circulation-related information such as: train destination, stations serviced by the train, commuting trains & lines and additional features such as: double rolling-stock composition, accessibility for reduced mobility people, special trains reserved for the transportation of students, etc.
Issues in infrastructure or traffic disruptions
Alhambra ISS publishes information related to issues in infrastructure affecting circulation of trains, line closures, shuttle train circulation, partial service train circulation, special service train circulations among others. Alhambra ISS publishes any kind of information related to issues conditioning infrastructure or train circulations.
Advertising, corporate and passenger advices related information
Alhambra ISS publishes information about station network, additional train services and advertising.
Long-term planning management
Real time train tracking
Alhambra ISS allows to live-track each train’s circulation, integrating this with train dispatching systems and CTC systems.
Alhambra ISS aids operators to execute train-dispatching operations as the edition of the current delay of a given train or the suppression of a train’s circulation. The operator can also edit the entrance platform of a train in the station.
Information about the network of stations, additional services and advertising.
Centralized and local operation modes
- Alhambra ISS manages the repository of messages used by public addressing systems.
- Alhambra ISS integrates with different manufacturer’s devices.
- Alhambra ISS publishes information in multiple visual formats.
- Alhambra ISS is a multi-operator system allowing to have different operator roles.
- Alhambra ISS is designed to be internationalized and adapted to different languages.
- Alhambra ISS integrates with videowall systems to show the tracking of train circulations and device’s status
- Alhambra ISS integrates with TTS engines to generate messages used by public address systems.
- Alhambra ISS runs on multiple hardware platforms.
- Alhambra ISS has a module to simulate specific operational situations.
- Alhambra ISS generates statistics and manages historical data.
- Alhambra ISS integrates with public IP addressing systems in real-time.
- Alhambra ISS runs on a cluster with high availability.
- Alhambra ISS manages zones and groups of devices.