Circulation of trains
Alhambra publishes train circulation related information, like: destination of the train, stations where the train is going to stop, connections with other trains and additional features such as: double rolling-stock composition, accessibility for reduced mobility people, special trains reserved for the transportation of students, etc.
Issues in infrastructure or traffic disruptions
Alhambra publishes information related to issues in infrastructure that could affect circulations of trains, line closures, shuttle train circulations, partial service train circulations, special service train circulations. In general, Alhambra publishes any kind of information related to issues happened in infrastructure or train circulations.
Advertising, corporate and passenger advices related information
Alhambra publishes information about network of stations, additional services and advertising.
Management of long term planning
Train tracking in real time
Alhambra is able to track in real time each train circulation, integrating with train dispatching systems and CTC systems.
Alhambra allows to the operator to make train-dispatching like operations as the edition of the current delay of the train or the suppression of the train circulation. The operator can also edit the entrance platform of the train in the station.
Information about the network of stations, additional services and advertising.
Centralized and local operation modes
- Alhambra manages the repository of messages used by public address systems.
- Alhambra integrates with multiple kind of devices of different manufacturers.
- Alhambra publishes information in multiple visual formats.
- Alhambra is a multi-operator system allowing to have different operator roles.
- Alhambra is designed to be internationalized to different languages.
- Alhambra integrates with videowall systems to show the tracking of train circulations and devices status
- Alhambra integrates with TTS engines to generate messages used by public address systems.
- Alhambra runs on multiple hardware platforms.
- Alhambra has a simulator module to simulate specific operational situations.
- Alhambra generate statistics and manage historical data.
- Alhambra integrates with IP public address systems in real-time.
- Alhambra runs on a cluster with high availability.
- Alhambra manages zones and groups of devices.